Frequently Asked Questions
Check in is at 4 pm.
Check out is at 10 am.
You will receive an email two days prior to arrival with detailed check-in information for your house rental
All of our vacation rentals have contactless entry. The lockbox code is included in the check in instructions email.
If you are submitting a booking request the full reservation amount is due at the time of booking in order to secure your rental dates.
Yes! Many travelers aren’t aware that most online travel websites (such as Airbnb and VRBO) charge a significant service fee on top of the reservation total when booking on their website.
Reserving your vacation rental directly with us will save you a considerable amount of money, not to mention time. Our Reservationists are here to help during the booking process and throughout your stay, plus our easy-to-use website features over 30 of the top Property Vacation Rentals in our area!
Check out all of the benefits of booking direct here.
Yes! All of our vacation rentals have high-speed WIFI that can support multiple devices at one time, as well as online streaming and Zoom video conferencing. Guests are welcome to log into their own streaming service accounts such as Amazon Prime, Netflix and Disney +.
Yes, we have selected properties with a barbeque grill for our guests to use. We provide all of the grilling tools and propane but guests will need to bring their own charcoal and lighter fluid.
Yes. All of our properties have a traditional drip coffee maker, as well as coffee filters. We also provide house ground coffee, but feel free to bring your own favorite blend!
We are pet lovers, but we do NOT allow pets. Our properties are properly cleaned and sanitized. We frequently have children and we are avoiding any allergies.
Many of our vacation properties are located in neighborhoods that have strict HOA policies that don’t allow oversized vehicles. Contact us as there are some exceptions.
Unfortunately due to liability concerns, we cannot provide any baby equipment. We recommend bringing your child’s items from home or renting from a local concierge service. Ask us for company recommendations!
Yes, we do provide towels. You may bring some extra if you wish. These are some of the amenities that we provide in every property: coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, cooking oil, creamer, some water, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, toilet paper, towel paper, dish soap, laundry soap, dryer sheets…
There is Walmart located at the Military Drive. There are also several small grocery and convenience stores. Several grocery delivery services available to have your groceries delivered to your Feliz Stays vacation rental. Contact us for our recommendations!
SAN ANTONIO VISITOR FAQs
The San Antonio River Walk is 15 miles long including the Downtown, Mission and Museum Reaches.
Go Rio Narrated River Cruises are:
- Children, ages 1 – 5: $6
- Military & Seniors: $9
- Bexar County Residents: $10
- General, ages 6 – 59: $12
*Prices are subject to change. Please check with Go Rio for pricing
Tickets for narrated river cruises through Go Rio can be purchased online, or at GO RIO ticket stations on the River Walk.
Ticket Station Locations (see map):
- Historia — 706 River Walk (Under Market St. Bridge & Alamo St.), across from Hilton Palacio del Rio
- Rivercenter – 849 E. River Walk (Commerce & Bowie St.), River Level
- Aztec Theater – 731 River Walk (Crockett & St. Mary’s St.), River Level
View this map to see ticket booth locations.
Reservations are not necessary for GO RIO’s public narrated cruises. Cruises leave the dock ever 15 minutes. Large groups can call (210) 227-4746 to make a reservation.
You can board the GO RIO River Shuttle at one of 13 designated stops along the River Walk. River Shuttles are marked with signs on the front and back of the barge. Shuttles run on a timed schedule, approximately one hour.
The River Walk is a public park and is free to visit. Boat rides, attractions, and other activities will have various costs associated with them.
The River Walk is ADA accessible from some areas. Click here to view a map.
Leashed dogs are allowed at the River Walk. Some restaurants allow dogs in outdoor areas, but please call before visiting a specific business.
Admission to the Alamo and the San Antonio Missions is free.
The Alamo is open:
- September 5 – May 25: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- May 26 – September 4: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Closed on Christmas Day
San Antonio Missions National Historical Park:
- Contact Stations at Mission San Juan & Mission Espada: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Visitor Center at Mission San José: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, daily
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Park Rangers and Docents conduct free tours, staff permitting at the four missions within the park. Contact the Visitors Centers at each of the four missions to inquire about tours.
- The Alamo offers audio tours in English, Spanish, German, Japanese, and French daily from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Audio tours are $7 per person.
- Guided tours of the Alamo are available by reservation. Guided tours are $10-$15 per person.
Free parking is available at each of the Mission sites.
- Driving: Travel south on South St. Mary’s Street. Approximately one mile south of downtown, after passing beneath railroad tracks, South St. Mary’s becomes Roosevelt Ave. Continue on Roosevelt 4 miles to a large stone structure on your left: Mission San José. At the first stop light past the mission turn left onto New Napier Ave. Follow the signs into the parking lot.
- Public Transportation: The VIVA Missions route (40) by VIA takes you to the historic San Antonio Missions World Heritage Site from Downtown San Antonio. Click here to view the route map.
- Bike: Swing by a SWell Cycle station to rent a bike to ride the Mission Reach section of the River Walk to the San Antonio Missions. Click here to view a map of the Swell Cycle Stations.
- See this Map Drive, Bike or Bus to the San Antonio Missions World Heritage Site.
Leashed pets are welcome on the grounds of the four missions. They will not be allowed into park buildings or churches.
Each of the major sites in the park is partially wheelchair accessible.
- Driving: Take Broadway St. north, and turn left on Pearl Pkwy.
- River Shuttle: You can get on the GO RIO River Shuttle at one of the 13 designated stops and get off at the Springs Landing Station on the opposite side of the river from Pearl. River Shuttles run on a timed schedule, approximately every hour.
- Public Transportation: The VIVA Culture Route (11A) route by VIA takes you to Pearl from Downtown San Antonio. Click here to view the route map.
There is a multilevel parking garage at Isleta & Emma Koehler that usually has space, and is ALWAYS free! There are several surface lots throughout Pearl which are also free to Pearl guests.
Insider tip: Try the River West Parking Lot located on E. Elmira between E. Myrtle and Schiller.
Leashed dogs are allowed at Pearl. Always remember to pick up after your pup!